May 2013 ...
Membership is open to all who share a desire to serve and act on behalf of the needs and rights of young children.
To join DAYC, you join NAEYC and are able to select chapter 153 - Dayton Association of Young Children (DAYC) as an affilliate.
That way you receive all the benefits of NAEYC membership and enjoy the benefits of membership in local (DAYC), state (Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children OAEYC).
Benefits of Membership
NO COST Life Insurance for Members
After becoming a member, please contact us to get
involved with DAYC activities.
Also check our calendar.
Committees for your consideration are listed below. These committees help
develop the programs and events of DAYC.
1) WSU, UD and Sinclair student and faculty involvement
2) Public Policy/Advocacy
3) Research/Dayton's Young Children Journal
4) Publicity (utilizing the media to advertise DAYC events)
5) Programming (mall events for children, trainings)
6) Membership Development
7) Community Events (special events for young children in the community)
8) Scholarships (the nomination and awarding for ECE scholarships)
9) Awards (the nomination and awarding of awards to early childhood
professionals doing great work)
10) Fall Conference to provide critical training and networking for
members and the community